quinta-feira, julho 20, 2006

EM CENA...

WILL & GRACE [4.16 - A Chorus Lie]

- Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I can't take it anymore! This man is straight!
- You're crazy! I'm as gay as the locker room at the Ice Capades! This is just your pathetic attempt to eliminate the competition. And besides, I think Jack is the straight one.
- I have never been accused of something so heinous! How dare you, sir?! You are an impostor! And I have a woman who he made out with who can be here in five minutes (that's right, five minutes, because she has no life)!
- Damn!
- Tell them the truth.
- Ok. I'm straight. And it was wrong of me to deceive you guys. It's just that... I love to sing. I love to sing choral music. It makes me feel like I'm being gently chucked under the chin by God... But there's no room for a straight man in that world! You don't know how hard it is for me to fit in. The looks, the murmurs behind my back. I mean, I know what they're saying: "Ooh, he likes girls!". So I tried to pass as gay. It was wrong. I'm sorry. All I wanted was to sing and be accepted. And maybe dance a little, too.
- Cry all you want, straightie. This is the gay men's chorus. Who cares about choral music? We just want to go to Europe and shower together. And you can't come!


Owen (Matt Damon) e Jack (Sean Hayes)