quarta-feira, setembro 01, 2004

Friends e as minhas cenas prediletas...

Amy: It's such a slap in the face. I'm your sister and you would give your baby to these strangers over me.
Rachel: Monica is Ross' sister.
Amy: No, Ross' sister was really fat.
Monica: That was me.
Amy: No, she was this really dorky girl in high school that used to follow Rachel around like a puppy dog.
Rachel: Hey! Amy, you've got to stop doing that.
Monica: Okay, listen I know you're having a little bit of a family crisis, but you don't have to take it out on the plates. I mean... I mean, in fact, I think that everyone should cut their food like this. Now see, this way you protect the plate and, let's face it, you have fun.
Amy: Okay, how about this: you guys die and the crazy plate lady dies, then do I get the baby?
Chandler: No, if crazy plate lad... If Monica dies then I would get Emma, right?
Rachel: Well actually...
Chandler: Actually what?
Ross: Well... It's just... It's just in that case, then um... Emma would go to my parents.
Chandler: What???
Amy: Hurts, doesn't it?
Joey: Uh... who has to die for me to get her?


THE ONE WITH RACHEL'S OTHER SISTER